Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites online application for 4182 posts of Apprentices. The candidates will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of Six (06)/ Twelve (12) months under the Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/ disciplines mentioned below.
All interested candidates are requested to apply Online only through the website link given below (See link given below). Advt. No: ONGC/APPR/1/2020.
Apprentices Jobs (4182 Vacancies)
Locations: All India, Multiple Cities
Jobs Type: Apprentice
Educations Qualifications: ITI/ Diploma, Bachelor Degree/Graduate, Engineering Diploma/ Degree
Salary Details: 7000 — 9000
Last Date Of Applications: 17 Aug 2020
No. of Vacancies: 4182 Nos.
Trade/ Discipline wise vacancies:
1) Accountant- 228 posts
2) Assistant-Human Resource- 544 posts
3) Secretarial Assistant- 161 posts
4) Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)- 293 posts
5) Draughtsman (Civil)- 50 posts
6) Electrician- 517 posts
7) Electronics Mechanic- 125 posts
8) Fitter- 649 posts
9) Instrument Mechanic- 152 posts
10) Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance- 151 posts
11) Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)- 156 posts
12) Library Assistant- 07 posts
13) Machinist- 134 posts
14) Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)- 107 posts
15) Mechanic Diesel- 359 posts
16) Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic- 62 posts
17) Plumber- 06 posts
18) Surveyor- 35 posts
19) Welder- 178 posts
20) Civil- 28 posts
21) Computer Science- 11 posts
22) Electrical- 93 posts
23) Electronics- 39 posts
24) Mechanical- 97 posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelors degree/ ITI/ Diploma in Engineering in respective trade/ discipline. For more details please see the officially released advertisement.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 17/08/2020.
Upper Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category.
Sector wise vacancies:-
i) Dehradun- 180 posts
ii) Delhi (ONGC Videsh Limited)- 24 posts
iii) Jodhpur- 24 posts
i) Mumbai- 478 posts
ii) Goa- 16 posts
iii) Hazira- 162 posts
iv) Uran- 108 posts
i) Cambay- 132 posts
ii) Vadodara- 168 posts
iii) Ankleshwar- 463 posts
iv) Ahmedabad- 465 posts
v) Mehsana- 351 posts
i) Jorhat- 156 posts
ii) Silchar- 49 posts
iii) Nazira & Sivasagar- 511 posts
i) Chennai- 72 posts
ii) Kakinada- 58 posts
iii) Rajahmundry- 308 posts
iv) Karaikal- 236 posts
i) Agartala- 163 posts
ii) Kolkata- 58 posts
The candidates will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of Six (06)/ Twelve (12) months under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
Candidates’ Selection: Selection of candidates will be done on Merit basis. www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) — www.ongcindia.com
How to Apply: All Interested candidates are requested to apply online only through the website — www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in from dated 29/07/2020 to 17/08/2020 upto 06:00 PM.
Before applying online candidates should register themselves as Apprentices through the following Govt. web portals- (i) For Trade Apprentices- https://apprenticeshipindia.org (Trades mentioned in Sl.No. 1 to 19) and (ii) For Technician Apprentices- https://mhrdnats.gov.in
The Important Dates:
Online Application Starting Date: 29/07/2020
Online Application Closing Date: 17/08/2020
The Official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) — www.ongcindia.com
Please see the following PDF file — SEE DETAILED ADVT.
Please Visit freejobsalert.website (freejobsalert) to get free job alert of differents of govt jobs, free jobs alert 2020, free job alert SSC, free job alert for Odisha, free jobs alert govt, free job alert Haryana, free jobs alert CG, free job alert ap, free job alert mp, free job alert Punjab, free jobs alert in Karnataka, free job alert railway, free job alert Jharkhand, free job alert latest, free job alert bank, free job alert defense, free job alert result, free jobs alert notification and more. Subscribe freejobsalert website to get notifications into your inbox.
Other Related Jobs
- DH&FWS, Uttar Dinajpur Recruit Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Medical Officer, Specialist
- Union Public Service Commission Start UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020
- Indian Army for TGC at Indian Military Academy Recruit Engineering Graduates
- National Institute of Biomedical Genomics, West Bengal Recruit Technical Specialist, Data Analyst, Project Coordinator
- South 24 Parganas Recruit Medical, Para-Medical Staff under District Health and Family Welfare Samiti
- Bank of Baroda Recruit Business Correspondent Supervisor J